I created this layout with some gorgeous Prima combined with some of the amazingly detailled Twiddleybitz chipboard. Thought I'd give you a quick rundown on how I put it together too :)
Prima #843106 Londonderry - Parlor Games
Prima #841478 Flights of Fancy - Miss Pretty
Prima #843427 Romantique - Hilary
Prima #890735 Resin - Mini Windows
Prima #543358 Summer Carnation - Wisteria
Prima #548858 Corine Collection
Prima # bulk roses
Prima #551346 Say it in Crystals
Twiddleybitz BAS013 Bag of Love
Twiddleybitz GAR001 Garden Flower Tower
Twiddleybitz FRA006 Fancy Vine Frame
Twiddleybitz WOR039 Love Word
Twiddleybitz ALPHA005C Itty Bitty Alphabet - Chocolate
Digital frames downloaded from internet
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam
- Cut a 4" strip off the left and right edges of the Hilary paper and swap them over so that the border is running in the middle. Cut a 6" strip from the middle of the Parlor Games paper and punch the long edges using a decorative punch. Adhere using double sided tape to recreate a 12" square page.
- Use paint or a Tim Holtz distress stain (in picket fence) the Twiddleybitz Garden Flower Tower and Fancy Vine Frame. Adhere the Garden Flower Tower into place in the middle of the strip.
- Cut the Fancy Vine Frame in half and adhere into place with one piece at the top right and one at the lower left of the tower.
- Adhere your digital frames and photos into place, using foam tape to raise the frames up from the photos.
- Adhere the resin window into place at the top of the tower.
- Adhere the vine into place.
- Colour the hearts and the Love word with the Glimmer Glam, finish with dimensional magic and adhere into place when dry.
- Create a banner out of the middle cutoff strip of the Hilary paper, folding the edges for dimension. Adhere into place and attach the lettering.
- Adhere the other flowers into place. Cut out some butterflies from the Miss Pretty paper, fold and shape the wings for dimension and adhere. Finish with the Prima crystals and some kindyglitz on the roses.
Thanks for looking