As promised here is my first Shimmerz video (be gentle!!)... and I have to say I'm a complete addict to these gorgeous paints. If you can't find a stockist in NZ then you can buy direct from the website here: http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/ - go take a look, there is some seriously drool-worthy goodies in there. The colours are to die for and I've pretty much decided I NEED them all...
PLUS I got to work with some lovely templates from The Crafters Workshop. If you don't have any of these I have two words for you - get some!! You can do so much with them, including the technique I'm about to show you.
Anyhooo, without further ado, here is the layout I created:
And the ingredients:
- Shimmerz Vibez Rolling in the Hay
- Shimmerz Vibez Bed of Roses
- The Crafters Workshop Birds template
- The Crafters Workshop Mums template
- Basic Grey Basics paper
- Basic Grey Curio 6 x 6 paper pad
- Basic Grey white chocolate chip alpha
- Pink Paislee Aritsan Elements circles
- Kaisercraft rhinestones
- Tim Holtz Bookplate
- Martha Stewart frond punch
- Texture paste
- Black pen
- Thread and sewing machine
And finally the video:
I hope you enjoy it!